Wednesday, October 3, 2007


Some New Things....

Well, not from me, but some amazing things from my fellow crafty friends. My friend Jen, Itty Bitty Barrettes, has some fun new letter wall flowers to keep all of your child's barrettes and Amy, of Zooziis, has a fun new car catch-all for your cell phone, etc. I'm happy to say she sent me a promo to try out and it is amazing. I do detest cell phones and only have one for emergencies or talking with my husband (free minutes) but it is also great for chapstick, etc. My purse is a bottomless pit of who-knows-what and this is a fun organizational item. I'm off to a little vacation with my fam and will hopefully return with a refreshed attitude. Crafting and sewing is my sanity outlet and I do not get to do it very often!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Thank you for highlighting my little catch-all! I'm glad you enjoy yours. If anyone orders and references "My Dolce Baby" in the checkout, I will gladly give $2.00 off the price of each catchall, no matter how many you order! Great Christmas gifts, for kids teacher, or others who probably don't need another box of chocolates :)

Allyson Hill said...

Merry Christmas! I love the catch-all by zoozis, her fabric choices are great and it looks so well made. Enjoy the rest of your Holiday!

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe