Wednesday, January 2, 2008


A Long Absence

Yikes, has it really been three months since my last post? Christmas was wonderful and it was filled with laughter, family, crafting, and late nights but now I am ready to see what 2008 has in store.
These were some fun teacher gifts I assembled. The rosemary mint soap was from The Fuzzy Bunny who has fabulous soap. The washcloths are from Kate Quinn Organics and the cutest cards were from tagyourit. Great service and quality from all of these sellers!



New Packaging

Even though I have taken a hiatus from blogging, I am ready to explode with all of the ideas I have for both my dolce baby and dolce. Why isn't there more hours in the day?

Here is a sneak peak at some new packaging for my bib, burp cloth and blanket sets. I am addicted to packaging but I also like it to be reusable.



I also have some new hair accessories that will soon be available in my dolce shop! Perfect for the littles, as well as their mamas :)


Well, let's hope it isn't another 3 months before my next post. I am so thankful for all of my blogging friends, as well as my customers. You truly are the best~

No comments:

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe