Friday, May 30, 2008

What????? & When will it end!!!

Men and women could be going potty together under new law

I guess I will be going with my children into public restrooms until they are at least 18!!! This, I do not understand at all! How is it discriminatory having men & women's bathrooms. I am with Focus on the Family on this one. Crimes against children are at an epidemic rate right now and we are concerned with being politically correct? Give me a freaking break! Sometimes I want this ship to just stop and let me off to a land where things make sense. I am not saying people of certain sexual orientations should be discriminated against in the area of housing and education but what does that have to do with public restrooms??? I don't get it!

No comments:

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe