Tuesday, August 7, 2007

The First Day of School


It was Jackson & Julia's first day of preschool today. Jackson is in the pre-k program and Julia is in the two-year-old class. It wasn't too traumatic to let them go as I am a teacher at their school. I feel like there is so little time left before they are both off full-time at school, it's nice I can be involved in this way. Julia did pretty well, there were a few tears but Jackson has already said he wanted to kiss and marry his teacher so I think he will be fine. He is into older girls, so we will have to keep on eye on that ;)

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh boy...my son too. So sweet.

Stephanie said...

I love the dress you made her a few posts down!

Bee said...

Very very cute! Love the teacher crush...how sweet. I loved being a volunter at my little ones school. They still talk about it:)

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe