Sunday, July 22, 2007

Special Sets and Special Weekends

This is a sweet set for a very sweet customer! I know we all say our customers are the best but what a humbling feeling to know you are creating something special and unique for a very special someone in their life.

We had a great weekend. A date with my husband which was a long time coming. We didn't quite know what to do without kids hanging from every appendage! :) We saw the movie Transformers which was AWESOME! The special effects were amazing and the storyline was actually good. Be warned that this movie is not for kids, even though the action figures are in Burger King's kids meals. I hope everyone had a great weekend. I hope to be adding a tutorial soon, as well as some giveaways. Stay tuned :)

1 comment:

B said...

Hi Kim, Yeah, a date night with hubby, I miss those. Now that I don't live next to my mom anymore, we won't have them that often. We did have a little date night at home (put the kids to bed early, ordered takeout and watched a movie in our living room) it was fun! Take care, Cheryl = )

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe